- Your home is more than just a listing to me and FM Realty. I respect that you can choose any broker to represent your real estate needs and I will work hard to earn your trust and confidence. I will represent your property in the manner it deserves and continue to serve you after the closing.
- Specializing in residential downsizing, estates and relocation in the Raleigh, Cary, Apex and Holly Springs area for over 11 years. When you list your home with me – I will provide a personal website to exclusively promote your home.
- I am the only broker in the Triangle area that offers a FREE Project management service to downsize your personal property. **For more information go to my website: www.DownsizingForLife.com**
- Dedicated business professional who has been CEO of her own business, EbizAuctions, Inc since 2002 and has lived in the Triangle area for over 15 years.
- Utilizing innovative technology as well as good old fashion hard work to provide outstanding and individualized customer service.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Certified Personal Property Appraiser and Member of the Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- Author of “Buy It, Sell It, Make Money” – winner of the 2008 Best Self Help Business Book
- Nancy Baughman has been featured in The Raleigh News and Observer newspaper and in a special edition of Entrepreneur Magazine (spring 2004)
- Over 30 years experience in the business world including 10 years with Dun & Bradstreet as a financial analyst and in management. BA from the University of North Texas State.
Post License Courses:
- SRES(Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Licensed Broker by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- CPPA (Certified Personal Property Appraiser)
- Contracts & Closing
- Broker Relationships & Responsibilities
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Board of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Services